GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
Ownership and drive to bring all issues pertaining to specific clients to a closure
• Providing inputs to the team leads for the status update calls with the key stakeholders from the
• Develop a sound understanding of the organizational policies, procedures and eProcurement
tools and implement it on a day to day basis
• Provide technical assistance via phone, email and webex to clients, across the globe for
• Proactively communicate issue status in a timely way to the clients and the management.
• Take ownership of issues until they are successfully resolved. Ensuring the timely resolution to
meet our ‘Service Level Objectives’ (SLOs)
• Answering inbound calls of clients as per the SLA`s and ensure resolution on call – first fix
• Making outbound calls to clients if process demands so
• Ensuring complete documentation with the ticketing system for ease of reporting and follow up
as per the process
• Efficiently and concisely document support calls/email support inquiries and resolution into the
company’s tracking system
• Filing ‘Solutions’ and ‘Problem Reports’. Co-coordinating with various concerned departments to
ensure the dynamic fixture of bugs and issues
• Analysis of issues, collecting of right information
• Willingness to learn
• Perform special projects as requested by the Manager
• Deliver product training courses to customers and internal staff
• Develop a strong professional rapport with assigned customer accounts to help build our
• Ensure customer feedback as per the set standards of the company
• Practice process improvements as defined
• Assist Sales and professional services teams in terms of trainings of products and
troubleshooting. Documentation of FAQ`s and maintaining the repository
• Developing training material if need be and updating it on a timely basis
• Functioning as a core part of the team, aligning individual activities to meet the goals of the
team and organization at large
• Understand cultural diversity and apply them to build client trust
2 +years of relevant experience in customer management
• Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with various internal teams
• Ability to document action items and drive them to completion
• Willingness to drive work to completion irrespective of the odds
• Ability to comprehend business problems and presenting the needed solution to the customer