GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
We are looking for a senior recruiter based in Prague, to support our procurement function. The role will combine end-to-end recruitment, recruitment marketing and other strategic initiatives related to firm building and recruitment excellence. At GEP we like creative people, with passion about everything they do, and it will be our goal to support you deliver and realize your vision and results.
Your responsibilities will include the regular recruitment process that you are pretty much an expert in by now. 😊 To list a few specifics:
• End-to-end recruitment from role opening to offer acceptance
• Covering roles part of GEP’s Managed Services portfolio (strategic & operational procurement)
• Designing and executing recruitment marketing activities
• Partnering up with business stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities & drive recruitment projects
• Participation in firm-building activities, such as client visits,
Our expectations from you are centered around your recruitment expertise & our core values:
• We expect you to have solid recruitment experience
• Linked In will be your best friend in this role, so we expect you to have a positive approach to it & be willing to develop your direct sourcing skills 😊
• Strong sense of ownership, to your work and the company
• Ability to drive recruitment and other projects in an ambiguous environment
• Desire to excel and to be creative
• Fluency in English
• Affinity towards data – no need to have amazing Excel or reporting skills, but we would like you to have a positive attitude to numbers 😊